Back to school (Happy to meet ma friends!)

by - 03.55

Hello, first of all i wanna say Happy New Year 2015! Hope all the good things will come to us and all our dreams come true. Aamiin!
So, this is my first posting on 2015. And, I wanna talk about school. Yap, guys.We already back to school and...
AS WE KNOW, back to school means back to reality and have to wake up early, bring bag full of books (my bag is always heavy) and study, etc.



For you guys, who already prepared yourself for school, how happy you are. And for you who havent prepared yourself yet for school, ME TOO!
So, I wont complain here and wont whining about school. Well, I'll give you some tips to face the reality... I mean school :) here we go! Brace yourself for school ala Nanad lol.

1. Music!

This is the most effective way to make you spirit again. And, it also can make you feel happier. Music makes me happy, and it's like the way for me to escape from all the probs in da world. And, I suggest you to listen to happy song, not the mellow one or to make you galau. Niatnya pengen semangat malah jadi galau yakan lol. Daaan, lagu yang aku pilih sih yang seru gitu, yang asyik, yang bisa buat joget-joget sendiri :))

- Birthday - Katy Perry (setel ini seharian)
- Bang Bang - Jessie J feat Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
- Sistar - I Swear (nggatau kenapa tiba-tiba dengerin lagu ini)
- LUV - Apink (garagara liat mereka nggak sengaja di KBS kemaren)



Nah, kalian pasti punya kaaan playlist buat semangatin diri? Actually, I have lots of cheerful songs but for now I just can think those songs. While you listening to a song, dont just sit there and stay still, go in front of da mirror, dance, and sing like theres no tomorrow lol. Trust me, music is really effective to make you feel better.



2.  Besties!

NAH. I often read it on twitter, tumblr, or instagram, intinya sih bilang begini:

Excited to meet my besties but its a no for studying.


Yup. Besties is one of the reason to go to school. Can you imagine your life without your besties at school? You laugh with them, gossiping hot boys in school, eat together, even go to toilet together! (for girls ofc) and I really miss my besties. They're one of my moodbooster! Daaan, udah terbukti banget selama tiga hari sekolah ini, I spend most of ma time with them. Bener-bener ketawa terus kerjaannya hihi xx

Waktu LS kemarin. Our last LS :')

Waktu ultah Udin. Miss them too xx

3. Do something fun!

I mean do something fun before school. For tonight, I'm writing this, blogging is one of ma hobbies so its kinda fun and playing at polyvore, mix and match, i really love that website. Soon I'll post bout it hihi xx
Do something fun but making you tired. Karena kalau kalian capek, terlalu nguras tenaga, besoknya pasti susah bangun. Apalagi beberapa minggu ini udah kebiasa buat bangun siang. I hope all of you guys can wake up early for school. Aamiin.




4. Plan for Weekend

I know that Monday and weekend is having a LDR, and for us it's really really soooo far away. Emang sih pertamanya kerasa banget lamanya Senin ke weekend (kalau liburan aja tau-tau udah weekend, tau-tau udah enggak libur lagi) tapi ya lama kelamaan sih udah nggak begitu kerasa lagi. Lagian sekolah juga sibuk kan, pasti nggak kerasa kok. NAH, although monday and weekend is in LDR, but its okay. If you make a plan and thinking what will you do in your weekend, it also can be a moodbooster for us. Imagine all the fun things we can do in weekend, make us smile brightly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and voila, your weekend is coming, Sir!

5. Motivation Quote

For me its a lil bit hard now to motivate myself, because I'm hungry right now and too lazy to go out from ma room lol. And today is really tiring too. So, maybe I'll try to motivate myself later like I always do all the tines. Here's some quote, hope can make you feel spirit again and ready to start Monday+School tomorrow!




6. CRUSH!

OKE. Lemme take a breathe first, not a selfie :p lol okay so crush... Hmm, sebenarnya si 'crush' ini bisa jadi dua: ampuh banget atau malah merusak hari. First, bisa jadi ampuh kalau aman-aman aja sama si crush. Maksudnya aman itu dia enggak susah dicari, atau dia bareng temen-temennya. Bukan di kelas atau tersembunyi atau malah enggak turun sekolah lol. You smile I smile kan kata Justin Bieber :)) nah, sebisa mungkin, kehadiran si crush ini harus bisa bikin kita semangat masuk ke sekolah! Yah for me sih, a lil bit ampuh tapi...



Unfortunately, crush juga bisa bikin harimu mendadak kelabu. Contoh simpelnya kalau dia tiba-tiba dengan orang lain yah you know what I mean lah. Atau yang kalau punya gebetan enggak satu sekolah ataupun di kota lain (AHAY SENYUM DULU :))) terus enggak dikabarin pastinya bakalan rada gelisah gimanaaa gitu. Yah enggak tau sih pastinya rasanya gimana cause I dont have crush at the other city or whatever but i think its the same. Rasa betenya itu loh :)
Yaa, mudahan aja sih dengan adanya si crush ini bisa bikin kita lebih semangat ke sekolah dan belajar! :)







Okaaay, guys, actually there's still a lot of tips to make you happier to start school tomorrow. But my mind got stuck and I know we're all just loving our holiday soooo much, but we have to go back to reality. And I hope the reality is welcoming us well and warmly and kindly, because last year the reality was really no joke. Daan, semoga kita semua bisa lulus UN dan keterima di Univ sama jurusan yang kita inginkan. Aamiin.


Hope you guys having a good night and see ya <3


Love and happy
Nanad xoxo 


You May Also Like

0 komentar

For More