Goodbye, 2016!

by - 23.45

2016 is about to end.
Less than 24 hours, we will enter 2017.
New day, new month, new year.



There are so much things happened in 2016, and I know I haven't written anything yet here about my 2016, because I was so busy with college, work, and also my life lol. So, di post kali ini aku bakalan ngeresume(?) atau cerita apa aja yang aku dapat di 2016, the lesson, the experience, etc.

So, here we go!

1. 2016 = I'm not a productive person

This is killing me, ya know. I already planned in 2015, to be more productive in 2016, but then I made nothing.
I didn't make any novel this year. Actually, I got so many ideas, and I wrote it already on my notebook, but sadly I couldn't make it. Because I was so busy with college.
Whenever I wanted to write my novel, I always find excuses. Like I was so sleepy, tired, hungry, or just not in the mood to write. I know it's so wrong, and I hate myself for it lol.
Well actualy I made some shortstory, atau lebih tepatnya bikin songfiction (you can check it at wattpad: TunistSMD) but still for me, it's not enough :(
Apalagi kemaren waktu libur semester 2, I got 3 months of holiday! And I made nothing. I just spent my holiday with korean dramas, made some drafts, sleep. But thank God I found my idea on that holiday. Still, we should be thankful, right?
So, I regret it so much, I didn't finish my novel, and in 2017, I will turn into 20 years old... (suddenly I feel so old!) and I haven't made anything yet. It is so sad.
In the end, it's okay. It will be a lesson for me. Let's be more productive in 2017!

So true

2. College

Ha, finally we talk about this. College will always be something fun to talk right? Lol.
College life is getting serious, apalagi semester tiga.
Semester dua kemaren, IP nya nurun dari semester satu :') but I realized and I admit it, di semester dua kemaren kebanyakan jalan-jalan dan seneng-seneng, jadi ya... sesuai sih. Hehe.
Semester tiga just ended, and now I just wait for the result, tinggal nunggu nilainya dan semoga IP semester tiga ini bisa lebih tinggi dari semester kemaren, aamiin! (for you who read this, may your IP bagus dan sesuai harapan, aamiin!)


For me, college is still so tiring and hard and makes me dizzy, but sometimes, I got so excited to go to college, I didn't know why, but I just did lol. Di semester tiga ini, Senin sampai Rabu itu jadwalnya longgar, I mean satu hari cuma satu mata kuliah, but in Friday I would be like a crazy girl karena tiga mata kuliah numpuk di satu hari. So I could say, sedikit salah strategi nyusun jadwal kemaren but yaudah lah, it's already over.
I still find it kinda hard to love what I'm learning... even I'm better than semester satu kemaren, but still... why is it so hard to love something that you don't really like? Sigh. Hopefully in 2017, I can finally fall in love with what I'm learning. Aamiin.


 

3. Feelings

Talk about feelings? Lol. This one is also interesting for me.
So many things happened in this year, even it's about life, college, dreams, work, and also the love-life.
I have read so many quotes about love, about the guy you like, about broken hearted, about unrequited love, and stuff like that. I can relate to some quotes and then the rest be like, "Well, never experienced it yet."
I got so many lesson in this year, dan termasuk di love-life ini. Not just from my own story, but also from my besties, dan orang-orang sekitar.
I learned that it is okay if you are single, it's okay being alone than being in relationship but you're not happy with it. Or it's okay to say no or not replying some chats if you don't want to.
And I talked with my cousin last night about love, and he said, "We are closer to reality, I guess. So we know that love will only bring pain."
And man, it hits me hard like asdfghjkl. I feel that way too in this year. Most of the time, I dont think someone out there is loving us with our flaws, accept us just they way we are. I think in the end they will leave and find another girl to love. Even it's not my own experience ( I read quotes about that too much I think lol) but still, I guess its hurt. And well, I know it's not true. There must be someone out there who loves us with his heart, accept our flaws, and treat us like a Princess. I believe it.
Yes, love brings me pain this year. But also the happiness. Just seeing him everyday makes me happy lol.
Sometimes, its easier to be all alone. But then at midnight, while laying on your bed, you will hate that loneliness. You know you need someone, but you haven't found that person.
For every girl out there, please be patient. Our Prince is on his way, and don't worry if you are single, God is looking at you right now, saying, "I'm saving this one for someone special."



All the times.



His eyes are so sparkling


Maybe it's not supposed to mean anything.

4. Self-Love

This is important.
And I still find it hard to love myself this year.
They say, you have to love yourself first, for if you don't, how can you expect anybody else to love you? And they also say, if you don't love yourself, you will always be chasing after people who don't love you either.
Right in the feels.
But sometimes I think, I need help. I need someone to help me to make me love myself. I once read a quote too, "I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself."
This is just so complicated for me. Sometimes when I stare at the mirror, look at myself, I will go away then do something else, I don't want to stare for too long cause I see so many flaws. But sometimes too, I like to stare at the mirror and tell myself over and over again, it's okay. Just love yourself. Accept your flaws, everything is okay. You are beautiful just the way you are.
There's no in between.
So, hopefully, in 2017, I can love myself. Because self love is one of the most important thing in our life.



5. Have courage, and be kind!

That is the quotes that I always repeat in my head, I even write it on post-it and stick it to my bedroom.
I just realized this morning when I woke up, if one thing I should be proud of myself is I am braver than before. YES, I DID IT!
One of my resolution for 2016 is I have to be brave. And, I could say, I did it.
I become extremely shy if I meet new peeps, go into new place, go alone to some places. But in this year, eating alone at restaurant doesn't matter, go to mall alone is okay, buy something alone is okay too, talk to stranger is not that hard anymore. I am so proud of myself for this! Lol.



6. Yura & Sheila On 7

YEPPP, I watched Yura on May, and watched Sheila on 7 on September. That was so fun, I was so happy.
So many memories with those things, so many coincidences, so many stories.

Her voice is just too awesome!

Duta is just too cool <3


7.  Good Music

I am so thankful for this.
Now my playlist is just too beautiful and so relaxing, so calming. Some peeps told me this music, this song, this album, this singer, and many more. I can't wait to share my playlist.
At the place I work, we share the good music, play it and listen together, it's just too good. Now I know Danilla, Senar Senja, MarcoMarche, and many more. Indie are the best!!!!! (especially indielokal channel on youtube!)


Except home alone tho

8. Books

This year I bought some novels too, like Dilan, The Architecture of Love, and poetry book like Tidak ada New York Hari Ini and The Book of Forbidden Feelings.
And still for me, my favourite goes to Harry Potter and Perahu Kertas. No one can beat 'em!


I could stay at home all day long if I had all these books.

9. Birthday

I am so thankful I could celebrate my birthday this year with my family, with my besties (Triple A, and full team of Geng Hijab<3)

Finally full team xoxo

My Triple A xoxo


10. Brush Lettering

Finally, I learn about brush lettering! Yeaaay!
I always wanted learn brush lettering since last year, but sadly I didn't have the brush, and the practice sheet. But this year, my Sis bought me a brush pen in Japan (Yes, she went to Japan, and nope, I'm not jealous) and last week I printed the practice sheet. You know, brush lettering is so fun! I'm still learning now, and hopefully I can be better at it in 2017!


I want all of these (1)

I want all of these (2)

I want all of these (3)


Kurang lebih, that is my resume about 2016. Lol. Actually, masih banyak lagi hal-hal lainnya yang ada di 2016, but those are I remembered the most.

2016 taught me...

2016 taught me to be stronger. Yes, to be stronger. A lot of problems in this year, and I have to face it one by one, it's never easy. So much tears in 2016 for every problem and every broken hearted story, yet so many smiles and laughs in every happy moments.
2016 taught me that you can't make everyone happy. You can't please everyone, and you can't make everyone like you. But guess what? It's okay. It's normal. Do what makes you happy and enjoy it.
2016 taught me that you don't need anyone who doesn't need you. I read this maybe a couple weeks ago, and it tells that say this to yourself until you understand the meaning.
2016 taught me that making mistakes is normal because we are still growing up.
2016 taught me to be all alone is sometimes needed, because in that time you will learn and figure out about yourself and what you want in this life.
2016 taught me to not regret something that already happened. It only makes you feel worse. Whatever happened, happened.
2016 taught me that I have to be an independent person. To do all my things, to face my own probs, and keep my own story. Because they dont have to understand our problems sometimes, right?
2016 taught me that quality is much better than quantity.
2016 taught me that it's not about the result, but it's all about the process.
2016 taught me to always keep believing on my beautiful dreams, and achieve it slowly but sure.


2016, thank you for...

2016, thank you for all the happiness I got this year, the laughs, the smiles, the tears, the lessons, the problems, the moments, the memories, and the stories.
Thank you for everything.

I hope in 2017, we can be a better person, we can achieve our dreams, we can love ourself more, we can make our family proud, we can be happy everytime, we can be stronger, and everything that you want.

Thank you, 2016!


Bismillah, 2017!

You May Also Like

1 komentar

For More