Vas Happenin'

by - 20.26

H E L L O P E O P L E!
OMG! It's been a looonggg looonggg time I didn't post anything on ma blog. I miss ma blog, and I remember the time when I was decorating this blog (well like a month ago) and my promise to post once in a week. But what I've done? I haven posted anything yet :( I feel really bad but I'm gonna tell ya guys why I havent posted anything yet.

This is me when I didn't update anything on my blog



So, first of all, lemme say, have a good day! And holiday too, soon! Lol
K, I'm gonna tell you what happened in a month

1. SNMPTN
 It was Saturday, and it's the time for the result of SNMPTN that we've been waiting for. At 6 pm, me and Nadya (yeah her name is Nadya too, the same with me, ma lovely besties) waited for the result together. At 5 pm we decided to eat to make us relax and not nervous like seriously, so we went to a mall, then after that we back to see the result. I remembered it, me and Nadya were sitting in the stairs, nervous and afraid like omg till now I could still feel 'dat feel'. Almost 6 pm, and I never held my phone so strong like that, and Nadya started to cry a little then we checked the web, but the server was downn; too many people access that page. I was like, "I already opened the web with WiFi but why just why..." then Nadya got called by his sister, then she said that she got the SNMPTN!!! She screamed (and me too) she cried and I was like relieved but also curious with my result. I still couldnt open the web and it made me crazy. Nadya's father asking how about me, then finally Nadya's sister, Kak Mei also opened it for me at her house. Then she said that I also got the SNMPTN. So, me and Nadya: Akuntansi Universitas Mulawarman. That was one of the most relieved and happiest day in my life. I screamed and cried together with Nadya. And feel so relieved, so happy. Thank God :')

2. UN
And, this one was really made me nervous too. But I dont know why it's not like 'dat feel' when I waited for SNMPTN. But then got the news, kalau ternyata lulus. Leganya setengah mati. Tinggal nunggu nilainya. And in Monday I went to school to take the result, and well... i should be thankful. Maybe it's quite far from my expectation but its okay. Its not good, but i still have to feel thankful.

3. New things to do!
So, started from the first day of May, I got something new to do. And it's something that I really like; ada hubungannya sama media sosial, editing, photography, and many more. So, there are lots of things that I should learn, but I really love those things! I wanna mention some of things I should learn more: editing (Corel and photoshop!), design graphic, playing polyvore more and more and more, photography (flatlay!) and design (maybe its more like typhography) and many more. I will keep learning and never give up cause this is something that I love<3 and oh yeah guys, kindly follow and add also visit the store okaaayyy
Thank you!


4. Besties!
So, because high school was end, doesnt mean that me and my besties are also end(?) haha lol thats not it, not ever. We meet up, chat in our group (we changed the group name like 5 or 8 times already lol) and many more. Then from six of us, my lovely Nisul is the one who's leaving first. She also got the SNMPTN in Jawa, so we decided to make one of our wishes to come true: photoshoot :p (supaya ketje) it was Saturday so we prepared together (the make up with ma mom) and then went to the studio. We were having so much fun that day and here's some pic of the photoshoot :p (ignore ma face okaaayyy)



Gonna make a special post wih besties, so wait fot it xx



Then on Monday, Nisul went to Jawa., to reach all her dreams and also find her soulmate(?) hahaha nope I'm just kidding, she must be laughing reading this lol. At 5 am she sent a voice note in our group and I was crying like really hard, the tear was real. I just couldnt hold it. Even when the night before she's leaving, we still chat and I just cant like 'is she really going?' nah, I didnt think like that. My brain kept thinking that she's just went for holiday and will come back here. But, she's really leaving. I kept crying and sat in the living room, listened to her voice note, burst into tears, then I made it worst with played See You Again (OST FF7) ah, really. The next couple days, I listened to her voice note then.. still the same. I cried.

Atas: Pelepasan (minus Ocha)
Bawah: GS 2k15 (minus Hanny)



To Nisul, I know you will read my post cause I know you're the one who always read my blog. Thank you for our memories in SMANSA. I will never forget it. You know me more than myself. You always there to listen to all my childish problems and also all my baper story, and I wanna let you know that even we're apart right now, it doesnt matter to me. We're besties, more than besties. We're like sister. Six of us. We're like sisters. So if you feeling sad or happy or anything, I will always be there for you. Cause you know that I will always be your home. Nanad selalu menjadi jalan pulang :') so, please, just keep telling me what happened with your life, and also the new gossip bout the celebrity lol (couple days ago we talked bout Zayn Malik rrrr) I love you soooooo much and I'm gonna miss you like crazy. Gonna miss your hug and your laugh and us! Keep in touch with me and others, please. Hope you'll have a good and happy life there, baby. We miss you xoxoxoxo

Gonna miss this adorable and funny girl. So much.

 


5. Focus!
Well, because there's so much things I wanna do, some things arent done yet. Like my project, my promise to myself like have to exercise everyday, make a schedule of my daily routine, searching bout healthy life for teenager, posting on ma blog, make short story, songfiction, and many more. I know it's all ma fault, cant focus and keep being soooo lazy. Well, because it's a new month, I think i have to arrange all of those things to do. Zemangat!

6. Dreams
I still have the same dreams. My dreams. Now I'm walking to reach all of my dreams. Never give up, keep believing.

credit: google


Well, a lil bit confused what should I write.... Actually there are still lots of things that happened in a month but I just cant remember it lol.

This is what I really need right now: a rainy day in  a corner of coffee shop, with some good books and good music, and thinking bout life also some ideas for my nove... it'd be great :')
credit: google


7. Evita Nuh
And oh yeah, last month I stalked Evita Nuh on her blog and ask.fm and twitter and instagram and she is ADORABLE! OH MA GOSH, she's so multitalented and I love her post on her blog!!!!!! Full english, she's really smart, and fashionable of course. She's my new inspiration, Evita Nuh, everyone. Cutie girl!

One of the pic from her post on her blog, she's super cute!!!!

gonna make a post bout her soon too on ma blog!


8. Fangirling? YAS PLEASE!
And oh by the way, me back to my fangirling world! Say hi to Mikha Reuben Mada, and Tunist! Well actually its on April, back because I miss my fanbase and I miss those three talented and handsome and cute and cool and funny boys :)))) well not gonna talk about the baper baper feeling when its bout fangirling (gonna talk bout it in another post) but btw, June, 4th the album will be launched!!!!!!!!!! CAN U BELIEVE IT OMG OMG OMG HERE'S THE COVER ALBUM AND THE TRACKS

Cool, aren't they? Mikha-Reuben-Mada!


I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WHEN SEEING TRACK NUMBER 10: IF ITS FOR YOU OMG IT BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES<3


Well, they said on June, 1st we can already bought the album and I saw it on twitter some Tunists already got that :(((((( like seriously i wanna buy it toooo:((((
AND OH YEAH, JULY, 6TH MA BOIS WILL COME TO SAMARINDA! OMG!!!!!!!!!!
It will be a long long long post if Im talking bout bois, so enough for now. Cant wait #Selamanya!


And there's one thing more: I got new friends!!!!!!!! Her name is Pity (met up with her last Sunday and it was fun!) she's Tunist from Bontang and we talked everything bout bois and also gossiping a bit lol (DINO!!!! Pity, if you're reading this right now, let's laugh for Dino!!! And the green. LOL) she's a fun person, and we just cant wait to meet da boys<3

Left to right: Kak Yuyun, Pity, Me!, Kak Chori <3


9. Promises
Well, I already promised to myself to achieve my goals in this year. Even if its just one, its good. My novel.... i havent writen yet and its killing me like, "what are you doing with yor life?" "why you dont write anything..." "are you really dat busy or nah, lazy?" ah, i feel so bad to myself. I really should arrange my time, my schedule so I can back to my world to write. Btw, there's one competition that i SHOULD join like serisouly Nad, if you dont join that, I dont understand you anymore. Hope I could do all of those things. Aamiinn.

credit: google



10. May? Welcome, June!
May? It was a really nice month! I met new people (finally I am not that shy anymore) I learned soooo much, but still I should keep learning everyday, and all the happiness in May was really no joke; I was happy. Thank God. Hopefully in June, I can get more happiness. Aamiin. And also lead me closer to my beautiful dreams.

Dear, June. Be nice to me
credit: google


So, do you still reading this post? I'm sorry it must be really boring and aint nobody got time time for this curhat, Nad... haha! But if you're still reading this, thank you like so so so so much! You guys are da best.


Keep believing on your dreams, nothing is impossible in this world, and remember that every problem has a solution. Thank God everyday for what you get and what you have, keep trying and never give up.


And for me, keep learning. Keep trying. Keep believing!


Love, 11:26 am and craving for ramen


Nanad

You May Also Like

0 komentar

For More