Hello, August!

by - 02.56

HELLO, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
OMG, finally its August!!!!!! Okay, lemme take a deep breath first.
*taking a deep breath*
Hai, okay, it's August already? Oh, cool.
No its not the right response.
IT'S AUGUST FINALLY, EVERYONE THIS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MONTH OF THE YEAR BECAUSE THIS MONTH IS........ INDEPENDENCE DAY. LOL. LOL.

Anggap aja tulisan di atas tidak pernah ada.

Hello, everyone? How are you? I hope you all are doing good with your activity, and be happy everyday also be thankful for this beautiful life. I am doing good, I'm fine, even sometimes I feel so tired with something I dont even know lol.
So, it's August already. So many unexpected things happened in July, and I really cant wait to share it with ya guys, really.
When I woke up in the first day of August, kurang lebih seperti ini...

Lol Emma face is life lol
via: google



August, really. It's already August. I always fall in love with August. Okay, so I wanna tell ya what happened in July. Happy reading!

1. Meeting The Overtunes for the first time

Okay, okay, okay. SO, July, 6th 201, The Overtunes came to Samarinda. Actually, I wanna make a special post about this, but I just cant make it because I just cant.... lol. Sebenarnya pengen banget nyeritain pas The Overtunes di Samarinda-Balikpapan kemaren, cuma masih belum bisa. Atau tepatnya bakalan takut kangen kalau nyeritain(?) lol lebay. I will make it soon, really soon. Di sini aku ceritain sedikit aja yah hehe.
Jadi, tanggal 6 Juli 2015 kemaren, The Overtunes datang ke Samarinda dalam rangka promo tur dan juga ada mini konser gitu bareng D'Orange Coffee. Nah, kebetulan aku, Pity, Kak Yuyun, Kak Ninda, Kak Ayun jadi panitia. Dan rasanya bahagia banget begitu ketemu Mikha-Reuben-Mada for the very first time. Ketemu Tante Nabil juga, Kak Arie, Kak Benky dan seneng banget mereka semua baik-baik, lucu juga. Dan Mas Miko.... ya Tuhan, nggak ngerti lagi sama baiknya Mas Miko ini. Selama di Samarinda-Balikpapan, I talked with him much, he told me so many things, and I learned much from him. Jadi, pas di bandara mau pisah sama mereka, sedih banget harus pisah sama Mas Miko. Really. And now I'm missing him so much. I see my Father a lil bit in Mas Miko, he's just like Tunist's Dad, really hahaha... Dear Mas Miko, I now you dont read this but, semoga Mas Miko selalu sehat dimanapun dan kapanpun<3<3 see you really soon!
Dan Mikha, Reuben, Mada. Mereka itu.... tinggi banget. Berdiri di sebelah mereka berasa jadi pendek banget, apalagi Kak Mada lol lol lol. Dan sebelahan sama Reuben juga jadi minder karena dia super duper putih. Apalagi tangannya. W malu abis. LOL.

Setelah hampir tiga tahun penantian and that day I could see them in front of my face. Rasanya... bahagia. I thought I will be like nervous tiada tara, tapi pas ketemu mereka nggak degdegan sama sekali lol. Berasa jadi temen. Gimana ya.... kayak teman jauh yang datang dan lama nggak ketemu, that's what I feel. Seneng banget bisa meet up dan bantuin mereka selama di Samarinda-Balikpapan, mereka ramah dan baik-baik banget, dan bener-bener bikin kangen setelah pisah lol.
Dear Kak Mada, next time you come to Samarinda you've promised to play football di lapangan dekat sungai, even tho till now I dont know lapangan mana yang Kak Mada maksud. LOL.
Dear Reuben, thank you so much for those memorable days. I'll never forget that, never lol. Mona is doing good here lol! #Mona
Dear Mikha. DUH. Hmm. Duh. Tratktak dung cess. Apasih nad. LOL. Have a good day ye Pak. bahahahahha. Nope nope. Thank you. Thank you. I will wait for the 'kabar of fanfic' thank you so much for those beautiful days.
Dear The Overtunes, I miss you so bad lol no have a good day you lads! xx

Kiri-Kanan
Mas Miko, i miss you. Ka Benky, thankyou! Tante Nabil, i wanna meet ya again:')
Reuben, update tumblr everyday pls lol. Mikha, hai. lol. no. well. jaga kesehatan! kamada, senyum!
Kak Nicky, superduperbaik<3 Kak Arie, have a good day! Team Lelah, I miss us so much!


So, after those beautiful days, I think my life has changed. I will never never never forget those days.

2. Team Lelah
Okay so team Lelah itu ada aku, Pity, Kak Yuyun, Kak Ayun, Kak Ninda. Bener-bener bahagia banget sama mereka kemaren, tak terlupakan banget deh pokoknya. I'm missing em soooo much, really much. Walaupun di Balikpapan kemaren, Kak Ayun sama Kak Ninda harus balik sorenya ke Samarinda, but really... seru banget. Ngumpul pas di lobby pagi-pagi, gosipin ini itu, ah nggak akan terlupakan banget. Semoga soon bisa ngumpul dan gosip bareng lagi bhaaak! I miss #TeamLelah much much much xoxoxoxo

Kiri-Kanan
Kak Ayun, Kak Yuyun, Pity, Me, Kak Ninda
#TeamLelah
3. JenMon!
And this one is really moodbooster. Galuh, Yusa, Erika, Kak Jen a.k.a Shinta lol, Lydia, Nadillah, Whida, and Kak Debora. I love emmmm much even I never met em, they are really kind person, really. Mereka semua baik banget, superduper baik, and they live in Jakarta while I am here, so far away. I wanna meet em so badly and nongki-nongki kalau kata si Yusa sih bahahahaha, terus ngegigs bareng sama mereka pasti bakalan seru banget. I hope I can meet em soon pls God lol jenmon da best xoxoxo

4. New me?
Okay, so I think I have changed a lil bit. Or a lot? I dont know. I think my life has changed a lot, but what about myself? I dont find the shy me anymore, yeah maybe a lil bit but now... its really different. Aku selalu malu kalau ketemu orang baru dan selalu bingung harus ngapain. But now... ketemu orang baru rasanya nggak malu lagi. Okay, mungkin sedikit malu tapi nggak separah dulu. I can talk with new people normally, dan nggak canggung. And I think its a good thing. Slowly but sure (tsahh) I can be myself. Yeah. I laugh a lot too and smile more, and I really happy for it. Thank God, for everything.

5. Besties
One by one, my besties are leaving to reach their dreams. Nisul, udah di Bangkalan. Farah? Di Malang. Ocha soon ke Balikpapan. Dan sisa aku, Nadya, Hanoy di Samarinda. Audina? Udah ke Bandung. Sisa aku sama Yasmin di Samarinda. Wherever we are, I hope we will always be together and talk like usual, joking around, pokoknya bareng terus. Besties forever, please. I miss em so badly:')

6. Dunia Bersamamu is on TheOvertunesVevo

Okay soooo yesterday, August, 4th, TheOvertunesVevo uploaded Dunia Bersamamu MV. GOSHHHHH<3<3<3<3 im going to talk bout it in another post. You guys should watch it, really. I bet you guys will smile a lot everytime you watch Mik is staring at the camera while singing and smiling. Also Kak Mada's dimples, lol too cute too handle. And Reuben!!!!!! He's extremely cute, dan sedikit salah fokus sama bajunya. I love his tees much :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkBQcxfpDNE

Reuben is happy, Mik is happy, Mada is happy. They're happy and I happy to see them happy too :)

7. Time Management
Lol, again and again, I am still bad at time management :(

Really, my time management is really bad til make me like this lol
via: google

I have so many things to do, but I didnt do it. Because of... tired. LOL. Yes, why am I tired all the time:(( lol no. Its because I'm too focus on ma phone, busy with i dont even know what lol. What I hate the most from this is I have no time to write!!!!! I have to write everyday actually, lol nad why just why. Have to continue the fanfic, the ideas are on ma minds, but the time... said... no. Lol, i can stay up late actually, but I use it to sleep lol. Promise me you have to be better at time management nad. Semangat!

8. Learn More
I still have to learn more. Masih banyak hal-hal lain yang aku nggak tau, dan belum bisa, dan itu semua harusnya bisa aku pelajari pelan-pelan. Maybe with reading some books, browsing (not just twitter, instagram, line) and many more. Lol. I wanna learn new things a lot, and here I am with the promises, hopefully I can keep those promises lol.

9. Tumblr!
YEAAAA, GUYS! I made a tumblr account, lol yeah yeah. It's because of Reuben Nathaniel was back to his tumblr and I decided to make it too lol and I find it fun too posting there. Here's my tumblr:

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nanadquamila

I think I'm going to write pretty much there, and follow me, please? I'll follow you back lol, maybe I will tell bout ma fangirling world and also my thought, just like Reuben do. Lol. I am so amazed by his thoughts. Really. See ya soon on tumblr!

10. Ma Dad's birthday!
Oh Gosh, July, 31st was ma Dad's birthday. Actually, I wanna make a special post bout it but again and again I have no time. I miss my Dad so much, really. I miss talking with him.
I just miss him so badly.

When he was young lol, he is my forever hero!
 11. August!
Okay, it's August!
My favorite month of the year.
WHO IS TURNING INTO 18 THIS MONTH? IS IT ME? BHAAAAK. LOL LOL LOL LOL.


#AugustWhish I hope everything is okay, fine, and I will be happy everyday
via: google

#AugustWish be good to me, okay? I promise not to give up
via: google

#AugustWish August, keep believing! xoxo
via: google

I hope everything is fine in this beautiful month... i hope everyone is happy and not to give up, and not having too much probs. Be happy everyday.
I wont give up on my dreams, really. I will always keep believing and I know everything is going to be okay.

When I was a kid lol she is going to 18 this month lol i cant believe it

My Grandma. I miss her a lot... i keep trying to remember her voice, i miss her
pardon ma face anyway lol


Okaaay, that was for July. Actually, theres still lot of things happened but... I just dont know how to tell it lol. I'm going to post soon again here, and also on tumblr, and oh yeaaah, my fanfiction is on wattpad guys!!!!!!!

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/45228300-untitled

Pic by: @photobyapca on IG
Edited by: @galuhchance xx
This made me smile a lot gils mikha<3<3

Happy reading everyone, dan semoga bisa cepat selesai lanjutannya yaaah ;D

Okay, I think that's all. Be happy, everyone, life is beautiful, really. Just never give up and do your best and pray to God. Keep believing!

Love,
Nanad, pengen cireng isi xoxo

You May Also Like

0 komentar

For More