Bienvenue, September!

by - 05.06

Hi.
Lol. Okay, HELLO, EVERYBODY!!!!
Gosh, its September already! Time flies so fast, and it's really no joke. Can you believe it guys, it's already S-E-P-T-E-M-B-E-R!

Be happy!
via: google


August was over; my favourite month of the year (lol just because it was my birthday) and yeah, see you next year, August.
SO, how was your August, fellas? I hope life treats you well, and you can deal with any probs in your life and... hope you will always be happy no matter what happen. And please pardon me... sudah pertengahan September dan baru bisa ngeblog sekarang. Its because I AM SO BUSY!!!!! *jambakrambut*
As usual, I'm going to tell you guys what happened in this month, and I find it kinda funny and makes me a lil bit upset; why am I just posting once in a month and it always all about what's on my life. Actually, I have lots on my mind about what should I write then post it here, but again and again... I have no time. Sok sibuk banget sih kedengarannya, but I do busy with my life, so many things to do and sometimes I feel like I run out of time. And at the end of the day, I keep thinking; I dont think I'm that busy but why am I still running out of time? But now I know the problem is with myself; I play smartphone too much and I waste my time on that thing (but lol... everybody now is too adicted with their smartphone right?) so... yeah... maybe I should do something.
Okay, so.... I'm going to tell you guys what happened in August. AND OH YEAH, so sorry for my bad grammar and the typos, dan bahasa inggris yang super duper kacau, seenaknya makai kata-kata padahal nggak tau bener apa enggak makainya lol... k, here we go!

1. Say hi to Bandung!


I went to Bandung in August, 14-17th. LOL. It was just like a dream but yeah, I went to Bandung on that day, and I felt really happy cause since elementary school, Bandung is just like my dream city. The cold weather, the strawberry, the handsome akang-akang, the foods, just everyting bout Bandung makes me happy


So, when I arrived in Bandung... everything seems different, and you could smell the fresh air... really. My mood was really good in Bandung. Lol because its holiday!
The first day in Bandung, I spent it with struggling with my luggage. And ohh yeah, I went to Bandung with Nadya's Fams and houtstore's peeps. It was really fuuuunnn! Holiday with your besties is definetely awesome!


Days full of joy


 In the evening I went to Ciwalk (is that correct?) then just walking around the mall and ate ramen (it was really spicy sigh)

Ciwalk


The second day, I went to Kawah Putih. It was really C-O-L-D. But it was fun and I didnt think I wanted to leave that place on that day lol.

Kawah Putih


Ceritanya Jandy lagi ngambek

MAAFIN MUKANYA BYE.


And August, 16th was my birthday!!!!!!! OMG, 18 years old and I feel kinda old lol. I celebrated my birthday in Bandung and I went to Trans Studio. It was really awesome, but its really crowded because it was Sunday. I didnt ride Giant Swing cause I was too scrared lol and the queue was really no joke too; you waited till half an hour to ride one of those the wahana (i dont know wahana in english so sorry lol) and maybe you just played it for 15 minutes.... maybe? But it was super fun!

Trans Studio Bandung

Unfortunately I couldnt ride this one :(


August, 17th, happy birthday Indonesia! But sadly I had to go home... I really dont wanna leave Bandung even the traffic jam is really no joke, but... I dont know, Bandung is really nice and the cold air.... the weather.... just everything bout it makes me fall in love.
And on the plane, I was sitting next to a couple (bapak-ibu) he was really nice, he asked me some questions like, 'do you like photography?' (cause i was holding the camera) and talked about his family, his childrens, and he lives in Samarinda too! Lol. And when I was writing in my notebook, he also asked me, 'what are you doing? Oh, you write about your journey?' he is a nice person, and thanks to him i didnt get too bored on the plane because of him. Hey, Sir, thank you so much. Hope life treats you well!



That was my story in Bandung. I really want to go to Bandung again soon, well... hopefully. Au revoir, Bandung!
(unfortunately I didnt take the sky when I was on the plane lol next time maybe?)

2. Happy Birthday to Me!

LOOOOLLLLLL.
August, 16th was my birthday! *singing happy birthday*
So, like I told you before... I was in Bandung on my birthday. I woke up and checked my phone, my lovely Nisul said happy birthday and also her wishes to me (which is really longggg but i love it much) and also the videos from her, holding the candle. Then the next wishes was from Audina, my besties who study in Bandung now (we were on the same city on that day but unfortunately we couldnt meet up because our place were really far awaaay) and from teteh Arab, Farah, she sent me lots of videos and all of em were her close-up face, she was confused with her own words lol but it made me really happy.
Then also the post on instagram from Nadya, and she said 'hbd' nad as soon as she woke up lol. Then I spend my day went to Trans Studio. I got lots of wishes from my friend on twitter (fangirling world!)
And after had so much fun in Trans Studio, I went back to hotel then when I was in traffic jam, AND OH YEAH, I was sick on my birthday, I got a fever and also flu. That was not the first time I got sick on my birthday... lol.
Then I was like checking my phone, then opened twitter then I saw a new direct message. I thought its from my friend, but then boom. If I could scream on taxi, I would do it. But I didnt do that of course (even I really wanted to lol)
Mikha Angelo made my day (finally I type his name here lol)



SOOOOO, he was like replying my dm and yeah something like that. AND OH YEAH, YOU GUYS HAVE TO KOW: I WAS IN THE SAME CITY WITH THEOVERTUNES ON THOSE DAYS!!!!!! THEY ALSO WENT TO BANDUNG IN AUGUST, 15TH AND MY HEART BROKEN INTO PIECES WHEN I COULDNT MEET THEM OHMYGOD.
Like seriously, we breathe in the same air from the same city. We under the same sky. Lol, too much. Sadly I couldnt meet em :'(
Then he made me smile in that traffic jam, really. Then in midnight, Lydia, my friend from Jakarta (she also went to Bandung with Erika and Kak Debora (and sadly i couldnt meet up with them too in Bandung. Maybe full team of Jane Mona in Jakarta, soon!) sent me a video. I woke up in 5am and opened it and my eyes were full of tears... it was really beautiful.
So, it's a birthday video for me from Erika, Lydia, Ka Deb, Callista (lol sorry if im wrong), and The Overtunes. Lol, I was really happpppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Thankyousomuch xoxoxoxoxoxo




So sorry for posting this.... but he's way too cute :(((
thankyou xo


And like 2 or 3 days after my birthday, I got a video too from my besties. Nadya-Farah-Hanny-Nisa-Ocha. Its so amazingggg and I thank God for having them in my life.
So, in 18, I hope all my dreams come true, and never give up, and always happy no matter what happen, and I wanna make all people I love proud of me. Aamiin.
See you next year, August, 16th! (amin!)

thankyousomuch xoxo


3. Welcome, College Life!

GOSHHHHHHH, FINALLY I AM MAHASISWI!
tebarbalontebarbungakembangapiblabla
Well, OSPEK in two days (i forgot the date) and then i started my college life.
First day of being Mahasiswi wasnt that bad. So, this is the reason why I havent updated my blog yet... because of college. The task is really wow but I still enjoy it (really enjoy it.........) and yeah... looking forward for holiday. LOL.
Wish me luck with my college life, fellas.


Siti, Nadya, Me, Uul, Mita


4.  Myself

Okay, I know this is starting to be more serious. Well, lately I've been like more... tertutup, maybe? And also easily get depressed (lol ini sih udah lama) and I dont know... everything seems so wrong.
Once I chat with Hanny, I told her all my feelings and I thank God for having her in my life; she called me directly and forced me to tell what happened with myself. I told her about my feelings; I just couldnt handle that anymore. I cried a little and I felt really sad at that time. Thank God I have Hanny, she made me felt better.
And now... hope everything will be alright cause I feel like I lost myself.

5. Missing M-R-M

Well... maybe this is the main reason why I easily get sad everytime. Lol jk. I miss em so much till it hurts. I know this sounds crazeyyy but that's true. That's what I feel.
I keep remembering the first time I met Reuben, the first time he said hi to me and walked to me when the others were walking directly to the restaurant. The first high-five... Mik's face when he was sitting in front of me... kamada sung let it go... lol, I dont want to tell ya guys bout it cause I know it will be wrong. I dont think I have the right to tell bout it lol.
So... could someone help me to move on from those happy moments? I mean, let me save it in my heart and let it be a beautiful memories... I am so done with being so sad everytime I remember those moments.
Dear Mikha, Reuben, Mada, Mas Miko... hope life treats you well. Jaga kesehatan, vitamin, air mineral jangan lupa. Kamada getwellsoon, Reuben jangan sampe ngedrop, Mas Miko semoga sehat terus, dan... Mikha, get well really soon and... be happy.

xx


Kangen. Sesederhana itu.

6.  Time Management

HAHAHAHAHAHA, lemme laugh everyone!
Well, slowly but sure, I think I could handle all my busy schedules. After posting this, I will make my schedule and hopefully I can arrange it well, so I still can breathe in that super-busy-and-super-tight-schedules-okay-pardon-me-that-sounds-too-much.

7. Novel, Fanfiction, Short Story

Fellas oh fellas, this is one of the reason why my mind is sooooooo busy. Lol apaan. Well, what I hate the most from myself is I get sooo many ideas when I have no time to write. Fine. Thanks.
For my novel, I will make a new one but still the same ideas with the previous novel. The first that got rejected from the publisher. Well, I will never give up for this dream. Soon, I will write down all ideas and start to write when I have a spare time. Aamiin!
Fanfiction.... LOL. Okay so peeps, my friends told me that Mik already read the fanfic, but not finished yet. I AM SO DONE WITH LIFE, LIKE SERIOUSLY MIK YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT PLEASE I AM SO EMBARRASED WITH MYSELF. So, fyi, I make a fanfic about The Overtunes, and the girl named Mona, and her bestfriend, Jane. I made it in 2013... and in July, 6th 2015, the fanfic was in Mikha's hand.

Can you just believe it?

Well, aku print fanficnya jadi dua. Satu buat Mikha, satu buat aku. Dan setelah aku baca-baca, banyak banget typonya dan grammar error. Duh, what should I do?
So, Mik, if you really already read it, please forgive me. I am so done with myself lol.

And ohhh yeaaahhh, I already made the next fanfiction, which is still about Mona-TheOvertunes. And its 20 pages already... and actually I already got the ideas, made the draft till the ending, but time and time and time I have no time.
I will write it soon too to everyonw-who-read-my-fanfiction. I never thought that I would be like this. Salam cinta dari Mona! xoxo

Short story.......... actually I got some ideas but then I forgot bout it. Lol nope. I do not forget, I just dont have the time to write about it.
Soon, will find the time too.

8. Random Things

I dont know what to write anymore.... so, i will talk random here.

Polyvore! Ugh, I miss mix & match outfit so much!!

Videos. Well, when TheOvertunes came to Samarinda, I actually recorded some of their activites. Checksound, in waiting room, perform, also in KFC Store. I wanna share it to you guys but I... have... no... time to edit the videos:( maybe soon, lol.

88 Love Life by Diana Rikasari. GOSHHHHHHHH!!! I GOT IT FINALYY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KAK DINI FOR BUYING THAT FOR ME<3<3<3
I recommend this beautiful book for everyone out there, especially for girls! The quote, the motivations, and the illustrations! All books should be like that tho lol jk. I love it so much<3



Okay........ cause I dont know what to write anymore.... lol.... see you soon, fellas. I think I will write in the weekend cause I have no class in weekend (yeay) and hope you will always happy, and thankful for this life, love your parents and friends, goodluck with everything you do!

Oh, well... there's one more. Mik, jaga kesehatan, be happy, jangan begadang, jangan lupa istirahat!
See ya, fellas!

He was wearing this again....
pic by Galuh xx


Love,
Me who is eating kebab right now.

You May Also Like

0 komentar

For More