Playlist of The Month: Autumn!

by - 04.37

Hello, fellas!
Well, maybe you will be a lil bit surprised cause I'm writing this right now. Yesterday I just posted what happened in August but now I am writing on my blog again.
It is all because the long weekend, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
And oh yeah, I wanna say happy eid Adha to everyone, may Allah bless us and our family with happiness! Have a good day, dan selamat makan daging!

So, in this post I wanna tell you guys about my playlist. Maybe we could say as playlist of the month, but there are some songs that I've been listening since last year, not the new songs from this year.
Let's check it out!

1. Clean Bandit


She's cute<3
via: google


Okay, lately I've been listening to all of Clean Bandit's songs, and all of them are really good! There was a day when I just listened to all the Clean Bandit's songs and I enjoyed it much.
But my favourite are:



Rather Be ft Jess Glynne



 This is the first song that I knew from Clean Bandit, cause it was on Billboard playlist (sorry if im wrong lol i youtubed it) and I fell in love the first time I listened to it. I love the music, the lyrics, also the music video, its really unique, and my fav scene is when they're singin in the beach, I find it so cool lol dunno why.



This one is cool too!
via: google



AND, after I googled it, this song won the Grammy Awards, Best Dance Recording!! Omg congrats<3<3

 Fav Lyrics: When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.

via: google
Stronger - Clean Bandit


I always play this song when I prepare myself to go to college in the morning. This song is just like motivates me and the music always cheer me up. I also love the video, and the lyrics too.

Fav Lyrics: I wanted to be stronger
I wanted to be everything for you
If I could be stronger would you believe
That I could love you like you want me to?


Real Love ft Jess Glynne


This is my fav too!!!! I dont know I think I'm in love with this song, and I just cant sit there quietly when I listening to this song. I must be singing too lol (even my voice is soooooo bad).

Fav Lyrics: It's in the way you look, it's in the way you love
And I can see that this is real
It's in the way you talk, it's in the way you touch
And I can see

 Up Again ft Rae Morris


This is the slow one from Clean Bandit, and guess what? Totally in love with this song. Whenever I listen to this song, I get that a kinda weird feeling. Sad, happy, hopes, there's no in between. I imagine the sky, a park.... or maybe just sit in front of the house while listening to this song is really peaceful. I really love kind of music like this.

Fav Lyrics: I've given up again, maybe I'm just tired
Of thinking that there was one way, only one way out
I was hoping by now, that maybe I'd have found
Answers to the questions that are keeping me down

I love all Clean Bandit's songs but those are my fav. And what breaks my heart into pieces is this pics....

SOMEONE PLS GIMME THE TICKET PLS
via: google


LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA WATCH THEIR CONCERT SO BADLY BUT ITS STILL COLLEGE DAY AND NEAR THE EXAM :((( and my friend said that he will watch the concert in December. God pls me too want to watch it :(

Well, anyway, which one do you like? Do you guys listen to Clean Bandit too? I recommend to listen and yeah sure you wont regret it!

 2. Kings Of Convenience

this is... deep.
via: google

THIS. IS. DA. BEST. SUMPAH.
So theres a day when I was staying at store, got nothing to do, then I heard a really peaceful song. I directly looked at the laptop and it was Kings Of Convenience on youtube, Riot on an Empty Street (Full Album)
That was not the first time I fell in love with a song. But those songs from Kings of Convenience are perfect. Its just like hey man you will feel something different when you listening to it. I love all of Kings Convenience's songs.
After listened to it, there's one song that I've heard before: I'd Rather Dance With You. This one is familiar, I think you guys have heard this one.
Quiet Is The New Loud, Riot On An Empty Street, Declaration of Dependence: fav ever!!!!





So guys, I really recommended this one for you. You can listen to it in any situations, but maybe the perfect time is when you go to sleep as your lullaby, or when you watch the sunset with notebook or canvas in front of you when you're searching for inspirations.

3. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon

So, I heard this song when I was in store. And again and again I fell in love with a song.
This song is on number four of Billboard Hot 100. This song is really fun and catchy and you just cant sit there, there's an urge to dance whenever I listen to this song.

Fav Lyrics: Deep in her eyes,
I think I see the future.
I realize this is my last chance.

via: google


4. Outside -Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding

I always love Ellie's voice, she's beautiful also. This song also cheer my mood up too, keren lah pokoknya. Cocok banget supaya enggak ngantuk pas ngerjain tugas :))

via: google


 5.  Boom Clap - Charlie XCX

This in one of the soundtrack from TFIOS (one of ma fav movie too) this song is full of spirit, and the beat goes on and on and on lol lol
Jadi, ini lagunya pas banget kalau kalian lagi pada lesu, terus kayak rada badmood gitu, I suggest you guys to listen to this song, maybe you will feel a lil bit better :)




6. I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen

 

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY LIKE YOUUUU!
*counting how much really in this song*
This song is catchy and also easy listening, pertama kali denger reffnya langsung nempel di kepala. The music video is cool to and also the last part when they all are dancing together. Selalu suka sama konsep video yang ada ngedance rame-ramenya begitu lol.
Like the other songs too, this one can boost your mood up!

well... is that Justin Bieber?
via: google



7. Up - Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato

 

I heard this song for the first time when I was in Bandung. Then after came back to Samarinda, me and Nadya curious what song is it aaaand we were googling it then till now I always listen to this song.
This song is simple, the lyrics, and Demi's voice also awsum.

8. Photograph - Ed Sheeran

 

Okay so I know this one is becoming everyone's favorite song lol. But this song is really really good like everyting of it is really perf and you will never get bored to listen to this song over and over again. This song is a song where it comes to and end you'll get sad without any particular reason lol.
Well this song is about LDR so for you guys who's in LDR right now, stay strong and keep trusting each other :)

Fav Lyrics: (actually i love the whole lyrics, really)
Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

*insert bae pics on that polaroid lol*
via: google

via: google


9. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

 

I will always love this song just like Photograph. All the songs from Ed Sheeran are really my fav lol. This one is really sweet<3

Fav Lyrics: When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

via: google


10. Flashlight - Jessie J

 

Whenever I dont know what to listen then I immediately search this song and listening to it. And when I downloaded Smule, I always sing Flashlight and you can also duet with Jessie J! LOOOLLLLLLLL. This song is really nice, and the lyrics are deep.

Fav Lyrics:
Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
'Cause you're my flashlight

11. GAC (Gamaliel Audrey Cantika)

 

OKAY LADIES AND GENTLE MAN, HERE'S MY FAV SONG OF DA YEAR!!!!
So, GAC. Whuzzz they are really cool and really talented, they are just so awesome!
Aku udah tau Gamaliel Audrey lmaaaa banget, dari masih jaman cover-cover lagu kayak A Whole New World, Break Your Heart, Telephone. Waktu SMP mau jaman-jamannya UN aku suka banget dengerin coveran mereka, dan they are just really cool.
Terus sekarang, mereka jadi GAC, punya album (sadly I havent had their album yet karena di Samarinda nggak ada yang jual heuu) dan udah dengerin albumnya lewat Kak Yuyun (Troops sekaligus Reulette lol) daan satu album bener-bener bagus semua lagunya!
Tapi, yang favorit banget itu Bahagia sama Stronger. Lagu wajib setiap bangun tidur adalah Bahagia. Wajib banget disetel tiap hari, cause this song will make me 'bahagia' in the end.



You guys should really listen to GAC quickly! You wont regret it, trust me.



12. The Overtunes

 

Alrighttttt, finally come to our boys lol.
Jadi, I love all the tracks from album #Selamanya by The Overtunes. Soon I will make a review bout their album. Semua lagu jadi favorit banget banget banget. Kalian harus beli albumnya di KFC Store terdekat atau beli di iTunes or Guvera. Pokoknya beli secara legal dan dukung musik Indonesia #Selamanya :))
Well, maybe these tracks are my fav (kinda like best of da best):
Sayap Pelindungmu (now i cry when i listen to this song)
Jatuh Dari Surga (the lyrics are really... deep. the music, Mik's voice. gosh)
Alien (REUBEN'S VOICE IS LIFE)
Cinta (DONT DONT DONT GOSHHH INI LAGU BAPER GALAU ABIS HEU)
If It's For You (ini lagu bener-bener mereka banget karena ini lagunya udah lamaaaaa. too much memories :')

#Selamanya is totally cool. Seriusan deh. If you guys havent listened to #Selamanya yet, lol like seriously? Listen to it asap and you wont regret!

13. Isyana Sarasvati

 

THIS GIRL IS TOTALLY PERF!!!!!!!!
She's pretty, she has an amazing voice, she plays piano she's talented, gosh she's just everything. And her songs are really awesome. She is flawless!!!!!
And also congratulations for winning the Penyanyi Pendatang Baru Terbaik, dan Penampilan Solo Soul/RnB Terbaik. WOHOOOOOOO<3<3<3
Keep Being You itu lagu wajib tiap hari yang harus disetel juga, daan Tetap Dalam Jiwa juga bagus banget, cuma baper abis :')




Keep on going, Isyana! xx


14. Siapkah Kau Tuk Jatuh Cinta Lagi - Hivi!

 

Hivi!'s song is always da best. Mulai dari yang pertama kali aku dengar, Orang Ketiga, terus Indahnya Dirimu, Heartbeat, dan sekarang yang paling baru.... keren abis. Ini jadi soundtrack selama di Bandung, karena selama di Bandung radio-radionya sering banget nyetel lagu ini.
I just cant stop listening to this song till now! :)

15. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

 

 This song is really.... memorable. Too much memories in one song. Too much, just too much. Kadang kalau tiba-tiba keplay lagu ini, pengen banget di next saking indahnya lagunya :') tapi selalu gagal buat ngenext.
Lagu ini.... ah, sudahlah. Like I said, too much memories. Apalagi sejak 6 Juli kemaren... in that room, in the corner with the piano and him lol. Bye.
Harus banget dengerin lagu ini, keren! :) xx

Actally, there are still lots of songs yang sering aku dengerin akhir-akhir ini. Tapi 15 di atas yang bener-bener favorit. Sisanya:
Blame - Calvin Harris ft John Newman
Break Free - Ariana Grande ft Zedd
Summer - Calvin Harris
Chandelier - Sia (sampai kapanpun nggak akan bisa nyanyikan lagu ini dengan benar)
Cool - Alesso ft Roy English (INI LAGU JAGGER ABIS)
Hey Mama - Nicki Minaj ft David Guetta
Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft Charli XCX
Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande
One Last Time - Ariana Grande
Outside - Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding
Sun Goes Down - Jasmine Thompson ft Robin Schulz (Mik, have u heard this one?)
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Talking Body - Tove Lo
Wild Ones - Florida ft Sia
All I Want - Kodaline (sebisa mungkin ngga dengerin lagu ini karena galau abis tapi bagus heu)

And oh yeah, you guys should listen to Adhitia Sofyan's songs too! He is amazingggg, all of his songs are really easy listening and make you calm, peaceful, I love it soooo much. Selama nulis novel kedua, semua lagunya Adhitia Sofya selalu aku dengerin, bahkan sampai ada playlist khusus dia doang. Keren. Banget.

Okaaaay, fellas, that's all about my playlist. Well we could say that playlist of the month, and I wanna say, welcome Autumn! Walaupun di Indonesia nggak ada Autumn, nggapapalah. Padahal Autumn itu kayaknya sih keren banget. Maybe I'll make a post about Autumn soon lol.
Oh iyaaa, di Samarinda lagi kabut asap banget nih sekarang. Aku kira awalnya kabut-kabut biasa gitu ajaa, eh ternyata nggak hilang-hilang Makin parah aja tiap hari. Jadi, jangan lupa pakai masker ya gaesss, jaga kesehatan!
Well, what is your playlist guys? Share it with me too lol. Hope life treats you well, see ya!

Love,
Me who is getting headache right now.

You May Also Like

0 komentar

For More